Transparent and professional talk re hypothryodisim

Please post your hypothyroidism questions here for our experts to answer.

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
MaryF

by MaryF on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Transparent and professional talk re hypothryodisim

I posted an extremely valid and polite post, which appeared and was answered, I then again wrote very politely in response, just wondering why it has been moved. A lot of people are talking about this. It almost appears as if none of us must mention any independent practitioners who are having great successes with and also very skilled laboratories outside the NHS. Why is this the case? It will certainly cause yet more public erosion of your organisation! What a shame, I had felt I might learn something more about the culture which so many patients are cross about, however the removal of polite posts sort of answers the question really. Thanks. Mary F

Emmandi

by Emmandi on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Re: Transparent and professional talk re hypothryodisim

Well said!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Hello MaryF

Just for clarification purposes our experts are getting swamped with questions and merging topics is simply a way to help them answer more questions.

If you feel we have moved your post incorrectly then do let us know. We are not thyroid experts - merely offering a platform for you to talk to medical experts.

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

galathea

by galathea on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Hopefully the experts being swamped with questions will make them realise that the treatment we receive in the UK leaves a lot to be desired. They patently do not understand the size of the problem and the despair felt by many.

My post was also answered, (badly) and it has now dissapeared.......

I do not need to ask questions from a personal perspective, because my Hashimotos is well under control due to my being able to research and educate myself, but I do ask questions in an effort to elicit answers which will help the many people who are still suffering.

G

4 posts