Sunshine and a Warmer Climate

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
admin
Site Admin

by admin on Fri May 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Sunshine and a Warmer Climate

Do you find, like so many psoriasis sufferers, that your skin improves during the summer months and if you spend time in a warmer climate? Tell us about your experiences.
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog

Jack53

by Jack53 on Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: Sunshine and a Warmer Climate

we just had our summer and I took advantage of it for the couple of days at the weekend and my skin improved but the sun has moved on again ah well

crogers1985

by crogers1985 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 am

Yes, I definitely agree. My skin does so much better during the summer. I have decided to move to FL, USA where it stays warm and sunny much longer so that it will help my psoriasis. I hate what winter does to me!

jen76

by jen76 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:26 pm

I definitely agree that the warm weather and sunshine helps - I've just come back from holiday and swimming everyday in the sea/pool and being in the sun has really helped with my skin ... as well as being relaxed and not being at work. The only problem is that as soon as the weather changes or in this case I came back home to really cold weather the condition has deteriorated rapidly and the thick skin has already grown back in most the places and is very painful.

4 posts