Fed up

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
KirstyLiv

by KirstyLiv on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Fed up

How do people keep positive. Im really struggling at the moment i suffer for really bad scalp psoriasis and cant bare to look at my self in the mirror never mind worrying about other people staring. this was made worse today when at work a member on our human resources team told me it looked like i had snow in my hair!!!! thanks great make me feel worse than i already do :( Just cant seam to shift the flakes and im now paranoid people are talking about me or staring.

iloveskincare

by iloveskincare on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: Fed up

I'm so sorry that happened to you :( It really sucks that people can be so insensitive! I've dealt with SebDerm on the scalp since middle school and what helped me treatment-wise was a combination of Nizoral twice a week and Sebamed Everyday Shampoo for the other days. For staying positive, it's so random, but coloring helped me so much to calm my stress and anxiety. I also started exercising regularly.

2 posts