Natural remedies that cleared my scalp psoriasis.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

21 posts
Greg444

by Greg444 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Natural remedies that cleared my scalp psoriasis.

I suffer from scalp psoriasis for about 10 years. Treatments that controlled it for years stopped working. I was at the end of my rope looking for some alternatives when I found these serenaskin remedies online, and gave a try. They worked faster and more effectively than every other treatment I've tried. Itchiness and redness subsided after first application, I felt a relief right away. In about a week ointment and spray cleared the scalp. I continue to take anti-psoriasis extract as advised to keep the scalp clean. I wanted to share this effective treatment with others.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Re: Natural remedies that cleared my scalp psoriasis.

Hi Greg444 - thank you for sharing your experience here in our talkpsoriasis forums. If you have any other tips or advice you can share please do!
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Gigei

by Gigei on Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I've had psoriasis in my scalp for years and sometimes in my face but just in the past couple of months noticed some white spots in my nails and thought it was weird , well.... those spots have turned into little indentations in both of my thumbs :roll: I am so depressed! I went to the dr yesterday and he confirmed that I have psoriatic arthritis (my hips, fingers and knees hurt so bad) He prescribed Humira but I am so scared of taking it, I am the only care taker to my 14 yr old son with severe autism and I rather take something natural if possible. So you think this can work for me, also does it helps with the scaling I have it bad in my scalp! thanks so much!

Greg444

by Greg444 on Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi, Gigei.
I would definitely recommend to try these remedies before you decided to take Humira. I'm not the only one who benefited from this treatment, you can read many testimonials at serenaskin.com. Some people had a relief from psoriatic arthritis as well.
Wish you all the best,
Greg

Masonwilson

by Masonwilson on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 am

I have also visited this serenaskin remedies online, the treatments which are defined here for the skin are really very helpful. I would like to suggest others also to visit it.
Last edited by admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as it is not connected to psoriasis or health

Natureshealthypath

by Natureshealthypath on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Safe and effective natural life buy natural health remedies online with time -tested treatments to view the health points to the right place! :x

Myra1234

by Myra1234 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:48 am

I have scalp psoriasis since last 2-3 months. it itches badly and looks bad. i read about apple cider vinegar somewhere on net and i started applying it...ofcourse it burns a lot for a while but after sometime its normal...i can see the difference ..it has not completely removed it but now the condition is in control....
Just few days back i also started using olive oil....i used to apply it couple of hours after applying vinegar .....and in just two days i could see the lot of difference...olive oil keeps my skin moist and no scales are there now....but skin is still not normal...but at least itching is reduced greatly and there are no flakes.....im continuing with this...and will keep an update how it goes :)

Myra1234

by Myra1234 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:31 am

hey guys.....i visited a doctor for my scalp psoriasis and she gave me some medicines and after abt 1 week of applying those my psoriasis has completely gone.....i have my normal skin back there and no itching at all.......im writing down these medicines here....hope it helps someone,...
1. metronide metronidazole 400mg....this is a liquid thing...i used to take few drops and rubbed it on the affected areas til it is absorbed....as it contains some steroid so she told me not take it for more than two weeks continuously....
2. Novasone Lotion 0.1% w/w.....this is a lotion that acts as a vitamin d3 supplement applied directly to the skin...its a cream that I used to apply after applying above liquid.....
as doctor said that sometimes psoriasis is cured by being in sun as we get vitamin D (so called vitamin d3)so this acts as that and helps in curing.....
She told me to apply this cream twice a day and the above liquid jus once a day....
but i applied both of the just once...and it woked
In one week its all gone .....I have stopped taking these medicines too...

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:11 am

Thank you for letting us know what is working for you. Is this still working to help clear your psoriasis?
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

21 posts