Does this psoriasis

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
son.goku

by son.goku on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Does this psoriasis

31 years old. healthy. no drugs (maybe adhd pills when I need to study) nor history of illnesses
for couple of days I have a very slight irritation and itching in the anus area.
I went to dermatologist and he said that I have inverse psoriasis on gluteal cleft region.
I don't have any of the risk factors of psoriasis either anyone of my relatives don't have psoriasis. my BMI is normal.
worth mention, that the symptoms are very lite and barley annoying me at all.
I tried antifungus cream for one week without any resolution.

Wanted to know if the picture look like psoriasis

thanks in advance
Attachments
aa.jpg
aa.jpg (155.2 KiB) Viewed 15958 times

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Re: Does this psoriasis

Hi son.goku

Thank you for your post. Do have a look on our site and in particular the forums to see if there are any answers for you. We also have a free support programme mypsoriasis, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/psoriasis.php which you may also find useful.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

msirened

by msirened on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:11 am

you might be using a product, maybe soap with strong chemicals and when it stays to an area of your body where there is no air or closely tight all the time like that part,,it caused that to happen. if you want that healed, wash it with mild soap or just lots of water, towel dry and keep it open....put something to keep it open and let air heal it.

msirened

by msirened on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:17 am

you might be using a product, maybe soap with strong chemicals and when it stays to an area of your body where there is no air or closely tight all the time like that part,,it caused that to happen. if you want that healed, wash it with mild soap or just lots of water, towel dry and keep it open....put something to keep it open and let air heal it.

4 posts