I finally found relief!!!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
bmr50225723

by bmr50225723 on Thu May 14, 2020 6:08 pm

I finally found relief!!!

Hello, I'm new here! I'm not here to promote anything.... just to share my story and offer support! I was diagnosed with psoriasis over ten years ago. Over the years I've been on three biologics that all failed after a short time. I'm also no fan of needles of injecting chemicals. So really I've been fighting this battle with no real positive result for over a decade. This past December a friend told me about this natural therapy called Lucraderm, which is a green powder that you drink. Why not I've tried everything else? I'm not kidding....I started to clear up! It's now almost 6 months and I'm maintaining! I've also been mindful of my triggers and avoid the things that made me flare in the past. I will recommend this stuff to anyone struggling to find a remedy that works but is also healthy.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Re: I finally found relief!!!

Hi bmr50225723,

Thank you for sharing your good news and encouraging words which may help our other members.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts