Pityriasis Lichenoides Chronica (PLC)

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Andyrher88

by Andyrher88 on Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:04 am

Pityriasis Lichenoides Chronica (PLC)

I am looking for information, advice or any help for my dad. He was recently diagnosed with PLC. He is in his 50's and seems to have a more aggressive form. We are located in Texas. He is a veteran so he only goes to the VA. They don't seem to have very much experience with his condition and every dermatologist they send him to isn't very helpful.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:23 am

Re: Pityriasis Lichenoides Chronica (PLC)

Hello - we run regular clinics with the BSF (British Skin Foundation) - so suggest to keep an eye on dates and topics that might be relevant so you can ask our expert dermatologists directly.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm sorry about your dad, Andyrher88. I would take Talkhealth's advice. Unfortunately I have no advice myself, but your dad can be helped with his PLC.

TLMD1982

by TLMD1982 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:47 am

I've suffered from this for years and have tried everything. The only thing that has finally worked for me is O'Keeffe's Skin Repair Lotion. Apply it generously once or twice a day. Especially after you shower. It took less than a month and I'm probably 95% clear. Finally I can wear shorts and not be embarrassed. It is worth the effort.

4 posts