have anyone heard abouth psoria cease ?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
natasha p

by natasha p on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:03 pm

have anyone heard abouth psoria cease ?

Hi,my name is Natasha,I'm 29 and I'm new here..
I have a psoriasis for almost 8 years now, it's not severe but it's irritating and sometimes (when my skin in the intimate area breaks ) can be hurtful .So...like anyone else here I've tried a million things but nothing ever worked at least not for long.
These days a ran into a product on net that's called "PsoriaCease" -Dr. Nedostupenko and read everything about it's " miracle work" ,but there wasn't very much to read.....so now I want to buy this cream (ointment) ,but I'm afraid it's a scam...It's pretty expensive,like 95 $ for 70 g .....
The other thing that confuses me is that the surname of the doctor means "unreachable" in my language and I really couldn't find anything on the net about him,except for the 2 pages of his own.It's very uncommon name...
Anyway, I wanted to ask if someone knows anything about this cure,or have anybody tried this ?
Can you please write me your experiences with this,if you have any?
Many thanks!
Last edited by admin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL to unchecked site removed - see forum rules

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: have anyone heard abouth psoria cease ?

I have never heard of that before, is it really good?

2 posts