psoraisis instagram

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
the_psoriasis_killer

by the_psoriasis_killer on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:05 am

psoraisis instagram

Hey everyone,

My name is Kelly, I've had psoriasis since 2008 and was diagnosed with psoriasis and psoriasis arthritis. It use to cover a major amount of my body ranging from my scalp and down. Through the years with psoriasis, I have tried many methods, some that work, some that don't. some that sometimes do or sometimes don't. On this journey, I have learned a lot and I would love to share with you guys my lifelong journey to finding a cure. If you have a instagram account, be sure to follow me for my updates!

I will also be working on a youtube channel soon so look out for that!
Last edited by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Re: psoraisis instagram

How are you now?

Skin Deep Behind the Mask

by Skin Deep Behind the Mask on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Re: psoraisis instagram

I am writing to ask if you will help us spread our video. SKIN DEEP Behind the Mask is a UK charity [RCN: 1153203] that helps skin disease patients and their carers. We provide practical help to patients no matter what skin disease they have.

We have produced a video to solicit donations. I would greatly appreciate your help. Below is the tweet I would be grateful for you to send.

Watch. Share. Donate https://youtu.be/wNyAK3zkZ54 Support skin disease sufferers #SkinAwareness #ThankYou

Thank you!
Skin Deep Behind the Mask

4 posts