[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/valhallasoftware/talkhealth/event/main_listener.php on line 144: Undefined offset: 0
talkhealth forums • Tear
Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:38 pm
by Worried1994
I have been experiencing pain during sex for a few months now and it's starting to really affect my life now. It feels like a papercut is made directly below the vagina at the beginning of intercourse despite using lube/foreplay etc. Afterwards it is extremely sore and also stings when I urinate. When i look it just appears to be slightly red and swollen and sometimes i can see a very small cut. I have been tested numerous times for STI's despite having only ever had 1 partner and they have all come back negative. I am on the combined pill at preset also. I have read that this could likely be a fissure of the posterior fourchette based on my symptoms? But im not sure how i can be certain of this and if it is what the next step would be? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Re: Tear

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm
by Mr. Hugh Byrne, MRCOG
You are probably right, so I would ask your GP for a referall to a consultant to have this confirmed and treated