Feeling a burning sensation in my prostate after masturbing

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
notyourbusinesssomeone

by notyourbusinesssomeone on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:35 am

Feeling a burning sensation in my prostate after masturbing

I'm a sixteen years old teenager. I've been masturbing since the age of 14. In the summer, i started doing it with soap, which made my urethra painful. Then, I saw the doctor, she told me i should stop it and drink a lot of water. I did what she said, I hadn't masturbed for like 2 weeks l, drank a lot of water and the pain passed away. When I felt alright, i started masturbing again. However, it wasn't only masturbing. I used a homemade sex toy, in vulgar sense, it's called 'homemade pussy.'
I didn't use a bottle, i just put the rubber band on the glove, so the rubber band put a strong pressure on my follicles. I used it two times. However, they regenerated. A few months ago, a started to feel a burning sensation for a few seconds in my prostate after masturbing. Urinating is also a bit sore for like 2 or 3 days after ejaculation. When my penis is sore and i start urinating, the flow stops for a second and then, it starts again.

So my symptoms:

Burning sensation in the prostate for a few         seconds after ejaculation and sometimes, I can even feel a strange feeling there for a few days.

Feeling sore when I'm urinating. Usually, it's only at the beginning, when the flow starts. It also stops at the beginning of the flow and then, the flow starts again.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:55 am

Re: Feeling a burning sensation in my prostate after masturb

Hi notyourbusinesssomeone,

Thank you for posting on the forum. I think in this instance we would urge you to visit your GP again. They will be able to advise on why you are getting these symptoms and how best to avoid causing the discomfort.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Thu May 11, 2023 8:34 am

Re: Feeling a burning sensation in my prostate after masturbing

Your body releases millions of sperms, and ejaculating once a day will not make you have fewer sperms. If you have a normal sperm count, then there is no harm in ejaculating every day.

muscler44

by muscler44 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:49 am

Re: Feeling a burning sensation in my prostate after masturbing

Hi.
I suggest masturbating normally for a while or call your GP.

4 posts