Selenium may lower risk of prostate cancer

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Selenium may lower risk of prostate cancer

Could brazil nuts help you lower the risk of prostate cancer? A new study suggests it can.

Brazil nuts along with yeast, whole grains and seafood contains selenium which may protect the body from the damaging effects of molecules linked to disease.

It is hoped that selenium supplements will help to treat existing prostate cancer and potentially lower the risk of prostate cancer.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

JudyJJ

by JudyJJ on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: Selenium may lower risk of prostate cancer

This is interesting as my husband eats Brazil nuts but usually only at Christmas -think I'll be buying them more often!

thtyndall

by thtyndall on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:28 am

I am happy to share that I have been working with a company for the past 3 years that has an excellent product to prevent prostate problems/cancer. The key is always prevention .. But so many people wait until they have serious problems before they become concerned enough to take any action. The statistics ought to tell us something ... one in 6 men will get prostate cancer ... one in two black men get prostate cancer!!
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post edited to remove references to products - see forum user rules for more information.

HughGunn

by HughGunn on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Shame the EU banned selling them in shell because they thought the shells caused cancer :-(

4 posts