Talk Men’s Healthtalkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > sexual health

sexual health

Moderator: talkhealth

Curved Penis, an early sign of Peyronie's disease ?

Postby Maxzorin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:22 pm

I'm in my late-30s and my penis seems to have gotten somewhat curved in recent years. It is also somewhat curved when erect, but without affecting negatively sexual intercourse (at least not yet). I have no pain. Is this an early sign of Peyronie diseases ?

I'm getting increasingly worried about this. It is not so much the aesthetics of it as it is about the fact it seems to worsen with time and I'm getting more and more self-conscious about it. Is this a cause for concern? I hope I'm not infringing any of the forum's policies, but I have attached a picture to illustrate. Does this call for a visit to an urologist ? Please advise.

Max
Attachments
20181017_121854.jpg
20181017_121854.jpg (165.17 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Maxzorin

Re: Curved Penis, an early sign of Peyronie's disease ?

Postby talkhealth on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi Maxzorin

Thank you for your post. we would definitely recommend an appointment with your GP to get a proper diagnosis.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
talkhealth

Re: Curved Penis, an early sign of Peyronie's disease ?

Postby Maxzorin on Wed May 08, 2019 1:34 pm

For those interested. I went to see an urologist and since there is no pain and no dysfunction, I was told I should not worry too much about it. So it comes down to an aesthetic issue. To be honest, I'm not too crazy about how that side curvature looks. It is pronounced enough that it triggers the odd comment by my partners, but so be it.

M
Maxzorin