Page 1 of 1

testicles problem

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:27 pm
by mrpetros
hie guys,i wanted to ask what to do .my husband got hurt on the right side of his pubic area near the testicles he felt a snap.could it be serious ? im worried

Re: testicles problem

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:03 pm
by buygenericrx
If he is feeling much pain then consult a doctor.