Talking about erection with your father

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Jason789

by Jason789 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Talking about erection with your father

My name is Jason and I am 22 years old. Since Father's Day was around I decided that it is a good idea to talk with my father about the important thing that makes some of men really depressed and irritated - their erection.
My father is a heavy smoker and I know that smoking can be detrimental. That is why I decided maybe I can help him a bit by buying him a vape pen, it is really small and easy to use the device. The plus of this is that he doesn't have to give up smoking that he likes so much - but he can slowly give up nicotine that is in the juices used in this device.
I think that talking with parents about sex life and erection is still a taboo but I recommend doing it even when it is awkward at the beginning.

Versandapotheke

by Versandapotheke on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: Talking about erection with your father

Never I would do it...;-)
But it´s an interesting question!
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

Chatti86

by Chatti86 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:29 am

no chance...;-)

EDDoctorOnline

by EDDoctorOnline on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:21 am

Hi,

You can talk to your father about your erection problem, but it won't solve the problem. Your father can give good advice providing the erection problem. You can consult your doctor who will be able to solve erection problem. I recommendid you consult your doctor and treat your good health all the time.

4 posts