Can chlamydia by cured with natural remedy?

Moderator: talkhealth

8 posts
denny320

by denny320 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:31 am

Can chlamydia by cured with natural remedy?

I had unprotected sex with a girl I knew for just 5 days. A week later, I noticed small amounts of cloudy discharge from my penis. When I go to pee, I feel burning pain in my urethra and my testicle is painful and swelling. I'm scared and went to doctor for STD test. It came back positive for chlamydia. My doctor prescribed azithromycin, but I'm afraid of the side effects and don't want to take them. Is there any natural remedy for chlamydia?

denny320

by denny320 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 am

Re: Can chlamydia by cured with natural remedy?

Update: I found a herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill on web and I decide to give it a try. It is made from herbs and has no side effects, Hope it could help me.

esoledolu

by esoledolu on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi,

We’re really sorry to hear about your struggles with Chlamydia. If you have any worries or concerns about the potential side effects of any medication, speak directly with your GP. For online support take a look at our blog posts on chlamydia:

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... chlamydia/

Best,
Esther

shashank16997

by shashank16997 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Baking Soda
Baking soda is alkaline; it means that it helps to fight your urine’s acidity. That, in the words of the common man, suggests that it neutralizes your urination. One problem is that most people have irritation with the infection’s face, which is accompanied by urine. To help reduce this discomfort, go to baking soda. A teaspoon of baking soda is dissolved in eight ounces of fresh water. Eat the first glass of whole glass every morning for a week.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed - not permitted in these forums

shashank16997

by shashank16997 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:09 am

Apple cider vinegar helps prevent the growth of bacteria caused by UTI. With its rich source of enzyme, minerals and potassium ingredients, apple cider vinegar is a major contender to break the bacteria in your area. It is considered to be a natural antibiotic which shows results instantaneously. Take a glass of water and add two tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar. To enhance the taste, you may add lemon juice and honey. Drink this syrup twice a day for a couple of days to see a marked recovery.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

buygenericrx

by buygenericrx on Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am

Sorry to hear about this. But you should complete the dosage prescribed to you by doctor. Make sure you use protection the next time.

mrsphale

by mrsphale on Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 am

You should complete the dosage prescribed to you by doctor. Wish you soon cured chlamydia

EDDoctorOnline

by EDDoctorOnline on Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:17 am

If your medical doctor diagnoses you with chlamydia, he or she will probable prescribe an oral antibiotic for five–ten days, depending on the sternness of the infection. Wait until the course of the antibiotics is totally complete before having sexual contact with your partner as it is still possible to pass the infection to your partner, so refrain from sexual contact until your antibiotic course is finished.

Normally Prescribed Antibiotics for Chlamydia
Doxycycline
Erythromycin
Azithromycin
Levofloxacin

5 Top Natural Treatments for Chlamydia

Goldenseal
Echinacea
Garlic
Oil of Oregano
Probiotics

8 posts