Testicular pain

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
tunedright

by tunedright on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:18 am

Testicular pain

So yesterday I woke up and the last thing I thought my day would consist of was emergency surgery on on my testicles. But that is what happened, I am 19 years old as of posting this, I have had testicular pain in the past at age 15-17 but being embarressed I would wait as long as I could before telling my mom to take me to the doctor. But back then the pain was managabe and would dissapear before getting an ultra sound/medial attention, this time I had a feeling it was different, I woke up at 11am and the pain wasnt bad but I was able to notice it. I had a swollen tender testicle which honestly has happened maybe 15 times over the years and usually goes away so I tried to ignore it, I woke up and was in a really bad mood and had a few things to do I wasn’t thrilled about so.. I was really mad I had pain down there and really wanted to pretend it wasn’t there so I made a cup of coffee and by the time I sat down and took a sip It really started to hurt, more than any other episode of this before and was also making my gut and left leg hurt so I instantly hopped in my car and rushed to the ER by the time I got there I either wanted to scream or cry in pain. they had me sit there for the longest 15 minuites of my life before laying me in a bed onsome t3s (which did nothing) the pain was so intense nothing I have ever felt before and I had an ultra sound in this pain! , then they told me Im going into surgery and that I might lose my testicle, and started me on some morphine or somethingwhich actually Really helped and rushed me to emergency surgery I had testicle torsion.., then I woke up. And it was as quick as that. the whole day was a blur now Im sitting here a day later with a sack swollen like a tennis ball all stitched up and I still cant believe how fast it all happened. I was an hour away from my testicle dying, so dont hesitate or be embaressed I had to show my junk to 30 random people yesterday and being in that much pain I was happy they were looking at it.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Re: Testicular pain

Hi tunedright

Thank you for your very honest and open post. We hope it will help others in the same position. It shows that when it matters you don't have to be embarrassed about your body as long as you get the right result in the end.

We hope your recovery continues well.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Re: Testicular pain

Hi tunedright

following your post yesterday you may find our online clinic that opened yesterday relating to prostate and testicular health, https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... php?f=1087, useful.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

3 posts