Penis Sensitivity, No Pleasure & 1 Testical

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
appledudeman69

by appledudeman69 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:08 am

Penis Sensitivity, No Pleasure & 1 Testical

Hey all! So this is my first post here and just looking for some feedback! I am a 24 year old gay male in relatively good health. But there is some issues I have been going though for most of my youth and adult life. First off I was born with one testical, I know that’s not super rare but wondering for those people who have it or know someone with it is it normally bigger? Mine feels almost like the size of 2 regular ones. It’s not super sensitive or anything just large. The second thing is I have a slightly above average uncut penis but I receive absolutely no pleasure from anything sexual. When I am masterbating myself I get none either, In order to reach climax I have to tense my whole body and force it almost. The release feels good but not mind blowing or anything. I also masterbate with out pulling my forking back (since my foreskin goes over my whole head even when fully erect) if my foreskin comes back at all it’s very painful. I can retract it in the shower to clean and it’s uncomfortable but I can do it. But if I’m erect and my partner decided to give me oral or a hand Job and pulls my forking back I go soft almost immediately. I have tried to desensitize it. Retracting it in the tub and rubbing it. Slowing pulling it back when I am masterbatng. And nothing has helped at all. Not even slightly. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and what helped! I’m at a loss. Could my one testical be affecting my testestrone level to the point where it could effect the sensitivity of my penis?
Thanks for any help, and sorry for the long post.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: Penis Sensitivity, No Pleasure & 1 Testical

Hi appledudeman69

Thank you for your post.

Hopefully some of our members can help. Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts