post vasectomie pain.

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
TheLaw1984

by TheLaw1984 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:57 pm

post vasectomie pain.

Good, afternoon all,

I'm a 34 year old man who is happily married. But I am currently having some put bluntly performance issues. To share some background I have always taking a long time to climax during sex. It has been difficult with my wife as the idea of a quickie for example is not an option. After having my two sons. My wife and I decided we didn't want anymore children so I opted to have a vasectomie. Everything went well with the operation but now some months later I often get a dull pain in my testies. I tried to ignore it at first but the I found during masterbation and sex that climax is painful. I haven't shared the fact that climax is painful with my wife as it is a sensitive subject with her, she is often disheartened when it takes longer but now because of the pain I can't climax through sex at all. This has destroyed our sex life, my wife feels like it's her fault. I have tried talking over this with here but not sure how to approach it, add into the fact I can't seem to enjoy sex anymore and I'm at a bit of a loss

If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated, I am autistic and have difficulty communicating this problem to my wife, she has had to deal with my socially awkward nature for ten years. I do not want here to have a sexualy awkward man too.