Slightly worried - burning penis

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Gordy1972

by Gordy1972 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Slightly worried - burning penis

Ok so let me tell you a story.

Last Thursday 14th March i met a lady that id been talking to for months and met a couple of other times just socially, we met and had lunch..and we booked a room in a place with a private booth. Now before i went in the booth i went into the toilet and washed my penis with some handwash that was in the restroom that was strongly perfumed on the sink..i put lots on all over the head of my penis without even diluting it with water! and to be honest dont think i washed it off properly...i did rinse a bit but not fully

Anyway things got heated and she ended up with my penis in her mouth for around 10-15 seconds..that was it. I also put my fingers inside her vagina. Nothing else happened on the day apart from LOADS of kissing, deep french tongue kissing (literally loads)

So the next day (Friday), i notice a bit of a painless rash on my penis head, like little spots or pimples. Now to add another dimension to this i have suffered from a fungal jock itch condition in my groin, and i am constantly constantly scratching it...and might well have scratched and then touched the head of my penis inspecting it etc (i was inspecting it and pulling the foreskin back a lot on the Friday)..Saturday the spots started to fade..by sunday they had completely gone and then on the Monday morning i noticed a little bit of burning near the opening and right underneath my peehole. NO other symptoms..nothing on the glans. So i spoke to her and she is mortified...she had a tiny coldsore a few weeks earlier that had dried up and dropped off and completely healed the week before we met (she even went to the pharmacist the week earlier and the pharmacist said it had completely healed and there was nothing there (as we wanted to kiss loads)..she had no symptoms of anything, she has had no sexual contact since last October (with her husband) and she split with her husband at In January..again with no symptoms of anything

So i have got some canesten (thrush cream) and been putting that on, and the burning although its not really burnining its just a slightly uncomfortable feeling, has been getting better..but now i think smothering my penis in canesten has also made it a bit sensitive...as i say i have got no other symptoms round my mouth, feel well, no spots or marks or sores on my glans, no discharge etc...Is it possible the detergent in the hand soap or fungal infection could have transferred a small infection to the tip of my urethra? Or could this be something more sinister do you think?

Thanks for any help or advice

Gordy

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Slightly worried - burning penis

Hi Gordy1872

Thank you for your post. We would recommend that you get a diagnosis from your doctor, or perhaps try your local pharmacist to see if there is anything he can recommend over the counter.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts