Recent premature ejaculation

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
helpmeplease1234

by helpmeplease1234 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Recent premature ejaculation

I have been having sex with my girlfriend for months. At first it was a little awkward but as soon as we got into it, we started banging a lot. I was never the type of guy to last a really long time, but I could at least go for 5-10 minutes. And if I did cum fast, I'd be ready for round 2 almost immediately. However, the last 4-5 times we've had sex (including one day where we fucked 4 separate times) I've barely lasted a minute before finishing. On top of that, I go soft immediately and can't go again for several minutes. If I'm lucky to go for round 2, I again only last a minute or two. I have no idea what's going on because I was lasting much longer just a few weeks ago. Has anyone had these episodes of premature ejaculation? If so, how long did it take to start lasting more? Does anybody know what's suddenly causing me to cum fast? This is really affecting my relationship so any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

athomuirb

by athomuirb on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Re: Recent premature ejaculation

I feel your pain fella.

I went to an all boys boarding school where sex had to be rushed for fear of getting caught so I "learned" premature ejaculation. 30 plus years later and I'm still cumming too quickly.

My first lover fucked his ex in our bed, my 2nd lover contracted HIV during our (so I thought) monogamous relationship and my last lover finished our relationship a couple of weeks ago because of it but refused to practice the stop/start technique in order to help me "unlearn" premature ejaculation.

Another method is the stop/squeeze technique

On top of this, there are sprays/creams that can desensitise your cock if sensitivity is the cause. If having a sensitive cock is not the cause (and it sounds like it isn't from what you've said) then you need to consider other possible causes and options available to you.

I hope this helps in some way and wish you all the best in getting your sex-life back on track.

Good luck!
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

2 posts