Low libido

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Yeahokay

by Yeahokay on Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Low libido

For the past almost year I have had 0 libido and strugged with erectile dysfunction for awhile after I tried to get shredded for summer and even after I bulked back up I had the same issue of low libido whether it was sexual desire or desire to do other things so I went to an endocrinologist and got a blood test that came back fine so witch direction should I go to get help? And does anyone have any advice?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue May 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Re: Low libido

Hi Yeahokay

Thank you for your post. You may find our men's health forum useful, I've included the link here, https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... .php?f=260. Hopefully, some of our members will reply directly to your post.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

RalphMcDonald

by RalphMcDonald on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:58 am

Many of the men have low libido or sex drive for many reasons and have different ways to treat it. Numerous things, physical and psychological, too much or too little exercise, alcohol and drug, depression, anxiety, stress and problems in relationships can cause such issues. The treatment depends on the cause. Some treatment options are:

Lifestyle changes, healthy diet plan, regular exercise, reduce consumption of alcohol and stress.

Try Counseling.

Take medications such as Sildenafil, Tadapox, Kamagra help with erectile dysfunction to achieve and maintain erections only after seeking medical advice.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:55 am

Physical issues that can cause low libido include low testosterone, prescription medicines, too little or too much exercise, and alcohol and drug use. Psychological issues can include depression, stress, and problems in your relationship.

4 posts