Red Bumps around anus and vagina area!!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
aryethalcor

by aryethalcor on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:17 am

Red Bumps around anus and vagina area!!

Hi everyone.
I didn’t know whom to ask so I just searched up some forums online and I am in desperate need for help. A few days ago I realised that I have some pain down there but never really looked closely, of course I would wash everything every day but didn’t pay much attention to the pain. Two days ago I looked down with a mirror and saw multiple red bumps around my anus which extremely alerted me. Me and my partner been having sex for 2 months ish and everything was fine until he also texted saying he has pimple looking things/rashes on his penis and it hurts to go to the toilet. I really hope it’s not HIV or anything else because I would honestly panic.. I’ve been also having a theory.. a month or so ago he had multiple rashes on his body. Some looked like chickenpox and some didn’t. After a week they disappeared then this happened. I could be wrong and I won’t be making assumptions but I’m really scared. Please help!

Thank you and sorry if this story disturbed anyone

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:10 am

Re: Red Bumps around anus and vagina area!!

Hi aryethalcor

Thank you for your post. We can understand how frightening it must be to find lumps and bumps anywhere but especially because your partner has experienced the same thing we would definitely recommend that you get checked by a doctor. It may simply be nothing but if it is something then you are in the best place to get the medication to clear the bumps. Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts