Male Genitals Issue. I don't know what it is .?

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
nguyentienhn

by nguyentienhn on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 am

Male Genitals Issue. I don't know what it is .?

I am just turned 26 last mont. I recently found something weird in my penis and constantly thinking about this which obviously increase my stress level and I don't know what to read or which way to go.
I masturbate once in 2 days but never felt something like this before.
The problem is during bath I noticed my penis was erect and the tip of the penis curve to right side. When i move it to make it straight i felt a pain but it makes my penis straight then after touching my self and fully errect i noticed that my penis is straight like before but what i move to either side i feel pain in apart from my penis. When i touched that part just after the tip at Corpora Cavernosa i found that there is a dent inside my penis at both like circle means both side of Corpora Cavernosa upside and downside and it feels like hard tissue no sensation. When i google about this i found that yes there is a disease name peyronie's disease but the thing is According to the many website i found that peyronies disease is found when penis is curved but in my condition when i mild errect my penis is move to right side from that pain point but when i fully errect or touch my self to make it straight it will appear straight. One more thing is sensation around the pain area is different then other part of the penis. It feels like hard and no sensation at all.
My friend had different problem and he went to urologist and he make the case worse so now I am scared of that and want to study some thing before going to urologist. Any medical treatment without any antibiotics would be great.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:46 am

Re: Male Genitals Issue. I don't know what it is .?

Hi nguyentienhn

Thank you for your post. We can appreciate what a worrying time this is for you. We would recommend that you visit your doctor as soon as possible but, if you do want to investigate further, please have a look at one of our previous online clinics for testicular health in which you may find the questions asked and answered quite useful.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts