Painful Ejaculation in certain positions

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
charliebrown

by charliebrown on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Painful Ejaculation in certain positions

Hi all,

I cannot find anything about this anywhere online, I must be the only male on the planet that finds doggy style painful. So what happens is, when im in any position that involves me being behind my partner (female), whether spooning, doggy etc. When I ejaculate, its painful and stings a lot. I know what the issue is, my ejaculate is getting stuck half way up my shaft, I can tell this because if I pull out - it all releases in one go and the pain goes away. This is all related to vaginal sex only by the way.

Now I find positions where im behind my parter much better than missionary and others, plus recently she has become much more into doing these positions as well. So it's sort of a win... but also not

I have zero pain when masturbating and also zero pain when finishing in missionary position, and zero pain when peeing.

Any body else ever had this or know of a way I can twist... turn... flipflop in order to not have my stuff get "stuck"? I'm wondering if it's a height thing but we've tried a couple of things to adjust that but no luck.

Many Thanks!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:39 am

Re: Painful Ejaculation in certain positions

Hi Charliebrown

Thank you for your post. Do have a look at our current online clinic on testicular health, we have a particular forum section where you could post your question for one of our expert's to answer, https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... php?f=1231.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

NOWHARDS

by NOWHARDS on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:22 am

Hi, First question would be just how do you masturbate and have sex, reason I ask is to find how often you get a release, its best us men get a release of sperm around about two times a week.

From what your saying I cant get my head round you get normal release masturbating but not in some positions, when having sex do you get a full erection?

NOWHARDS

NOWHARDS

by NOWHARDS on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:43 am

Hi Just a question when you have sexual intercourse do you have a full rock hard erection.

NOWHARDS

4 posts