Worried that I have an STI

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
bpr190896

by bpr190896 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Worried that I have an STI

hello all,

for as far as just under a year, maybe a little less I can remember from time to time that my penis would become sore and would create a lot of yellow substance, not liquid though.

I went through a stage of very frequent masturbation and after researching I was sure it was down to too much of it and I had irritated my penis, after a few days it went and everything was back to normal again.

The same symptoms often occur after intercourse or when a lot of irritation/friction occurs. I have slept with 3 different women and i know that doesn't really matter because it only takes one time but I figured it may be helpful to know.

I wouldn't say that my penis hurts, it just irritates me now and again, sort of itchy, but it doesn't burn when i use the bathroom. Obviously my main concern is that it is gonorrhea after a seeing the symptoms, i am going to get a check soon as possible, my main concern is that i could have passed it on to my current partner, how do i go about telling her?

thanks for reading, all advice appreciated.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Re: Worried that I have an STI

Hi,

Thanks for posting on the forum about your issue. Unfortunately we are unable to give specific medical advice; but having read your post would encourage you to make an appointment and go and see your GP about this.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts