Pregnancy Questions - Please Help, Very Worried

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
NeedingAdvice11

by NeedingAdvice11 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:48 am

Pregnancy Questions - Please Help, Very Worried

First off, I am an overthinker and worry about EVERYTHING, so apologies if these questions might sound silly, but to me they are genuine concerns. Serious answers only please.

Question 1: My girlfriend gave me a handjob and now I’m worried that after I came, semen and pre semen got on her hands and fingers (which it did), and she touched her vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy here?

Question 2: If I touched her vagina and fingered her and at the chance I had semen and pre cum on my hands and fingers, what are the chances of pregnancy?

Question 3: On the couch after the handjob, there were wet patches all over (which could be semen and pre semen). She was sat naked on the couch and I’m worried if those patches were semen and pre semen, it could come into contact with her vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Final question; what are the chances of pregnancy if semen and pre semen happened to get into contact with her vagina, say on the outside or at the entrance?

Thank you.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:34 am

Re: Pregnancy Questions - Please Help, Very Worried

Hi NeedingAdvice11 ,

Unfortunately we are unable to give any medical advice on the forums but would suggest that if you are concerned that you have had any unprotected sexual contact you should go along with your girlfriend and speak directly to a Health Professional to discuss the risks of pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) and have the appropriate testing to put your mind at rest.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Leelee87

by Leelee87 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Re: Pregnancy Questions - Please Help, Very Worried

My friend,
I would very much doubt your girlfriend has because pregnant from this form of contact. Though it is not 100% impossible.

A pregnancy test is very very cheap and can be bought off the shelf no questions asked. Get one and put both of your minds to rest.

As for STD/STI risk - visit your local sexual health clinic. They deal with these issues every day and will not judge you what ever you have done and are professionals.

Hope that helps,
Leelee87

3 posts