Groin issue while masturbating!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
elmo3334

by elmo3334 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:01 am

Groin issue while masturbating!

Over the years I've struggled with masturbation, but I believe I've come to a point where I can control it (most of the times :rolleyes:). I've gone without it for months at a time and every now and then I test things just to see if all is working down there. Wouldn't want to find out of a problem if I'm already in bed with someone.

Unfortunate, I recently came across an issue on one of these rare occasions that got me really stressed. While doing the act I realized that the closer I got to ejaculation, I felt a mild discomfort and a very small pinch above my groin area and below my stomach on the left side. Other than that I don't feel any pain working out or doing any other activity. No other signs of some implication such as a lump, soreness, pain etc. Maybe just a mild tightness around that area I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't masturbate.

I'm a bit worried of the situation and normally I would go to a doctor, however I would like to avoid that as much as possible due to COVID-19 right now.

So I was wondering maybe someone could shed some light on this if it sounds familiar. I would really appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Re: Groin issue while masturbating!

Hi elmo3334,

Thank you for your question and we've noticed you haven't received any replies yet.

Have you tried calling your GP for a telephone appointment where you can describe the problem. As you said there are no lumps, soreness or pain so they wouldn't necessarily need to see you in person. They can at least put your mind at rest.

Alternatively you could always try calling the National Sexual Health Helpline free on 0300 123 7123 and speak to someone about your issue. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am-8pm, Monday-Friday.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts