Concern due to partner missing period

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
mfsg9911

by mfsg9911 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Concern due to partner missing period

i have become concerned as my last two sexual partners have both missed periods after we have had sex.

the girl who i am seeing now did have her period about 3 weeks after us sleeping together but has not had one since and it has been just over 6 weeks since her last period, she has carried out four pregnancy tests so we are quite sure this is not the case.

I have ordered home test kits and will obviously not be having sex until i am sure i am clear , i cannot find any information online about this being a symptom of an std although just find it very coincidental it has happened twice shortly after becoming sexual partners.

I am displaying no other symptoms of an std.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:51 am

Re: Concern due to partner missing period

Hi mfsg9911,

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will receive some replies to your question soon from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you talk to your GP if this is continues to worry you.

Alternatively if you would like to talk to someone about it, you can call the national sexual health helpline free on 0300 123 7123. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts