Premature ejaculation

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Abu2l56eeb@gmail.com

by Abu2l56eeb@gmail.com on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:05 pm

Premature ejaculation

I am 25 years old, and I am having problems with premature ejaculation and its affecting my relationship.
Symptoms
1)I have an over active bladder,got that checked nothing to be concerning.
2) when ever I am erected, my lower abdomen area underneath my bellybutton becomes so sensitive and if anyone touches it I get a muscle spasm and it hurts. I told my doctors about it but they ignored.
3) I have been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate, but I have seen other doctors and did an ultrasound for my for the area and everything is fine .
4) I have a bent penus, but it doesnt hurt during erection or whenever I try having sex.
5)When ever I have sex after coming for the first time, If I continue with it I'll get erected again but I loose my erection when ever I try to penetrate. Maybe I have ED.
Please if anyone knows what might be the problem it is causing me slot of problems within my life and relationship,can you help me out, I am waiting for a new referral for a urologist.

konstantinos

by konstantinos on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Re: Premature ejaculation

have you ever tried to masturbate before sex?

ralphluft777

by ralphluft777 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:32 am

please don't masturbate it's problems

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:35 pm

Abu2l56eeb@gmail.com wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:05 pm
I am 25 years old, and I am having problems with premature ejaculation and its affecting my relationship.
Symptoms
1)I have an over active bladder,got that checked nothing to be concerning.
2) when ever I am erected, my lower abdomen area underneath my bellybutton becomes so sensitive and if anyone touches it I get a muscle spasm and it hurts. I told my doctors about it but they ignored.
3) I have been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate, but I have seen other doctors and did an ultrasound for my for the area and everything is fine .
4) I have a bent penus, but it doesnt hurt during erection or whenever I try having sex.
5)When ever I have sex after coming for the first time, If I continue with it I'll get erected again but I loose my erection when ever I try to penetrate. Maybe I have ED.
Please if anyone knows what might be the problem it is causing me slot of problems within my life and relationship,can you help me out, I am waiting for a new referral for a urologist.
Ejaculation occurs with the stimulation of the head of the penis. Bent penises are naturally more sensitive than non bent ones. It could just be that the woman really turns you on. Or the action is that fantastic.

4 posts