genital warts/sperm

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
dannyg123

by dannyg123 on Mon May 11, 2020 10:48 pm

genital warts/sperm

I think I’ve had genital warts for 2/3 years unknowingly until warts appeared recently only having one sexual partner in that time and the amount of sperm I am producing has dropped dramatically it is really having an effect on my mental health I’m pushing loved ones away and I need help but don’t know where to go or what to do to atleast stop the decrease in sperm dropping

Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu May 14, 2020 11:26 am

Re: genital warts/sperm

Hi dannyg123,

Thank you for posting on the forum and sorry to hear about your situation. Sadly, we are unable to give out specific medical advice to you from talkhealth, but please find some info below about genital warts:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/genital-warts/

It may also be worth your while contacting the national sexual health helpline where you can talk to someone about it. The helpline is free: 0300 123 7123. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in the strictest confidence. The Sexual Health helpline is open from 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday.

Alternatively you may wish to contact your GP for a telephone appointment and they can advise you on whether warts can affect your sperm. After lockdown has fully lifted, you will then be able to visit a sexual health clinic near you to get checked out.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:48 pm

Re: genital warts/sperm

dannyg123 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:48 pm
I think I’ve had genital warts for 2/3 years unknowingly until warts appeared recently only having one sexual partner in that time and the amount of sperm I am producing has dropped dramatically it is really having an effect on my mental health I’m pushing loved ones away and I need help but don’t know where to go or what to do to atleast stop the decrease in sperm dropping

Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance
Speak to the GP, i think you need to have blood samples and pee samples. Its possible that as you grow older the less sperm you have in your system. The less you have sex the more sperm builds.

3 posts