Im not sure if i had or have chlamydia

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Tania7894

by Tania7894 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Im not sure if i had or have chlamydia

3 years ago I've been tested positive for chlamydia (anus) then my boyfriend went to doctor and he was negative. However we was taking medications. Right now I've taken test but from blood and it said I'm negative. Is it possible to have this disease only in anus or vagina?Because I'm not sure if I should take the test again but from samples not fromblood.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 am

Re: Im not sure if i had or have chlamydia

Hi Tania7894,

Thank you for posting on the forum. We hope other members may be able to help you, but if you don't receive any replies, then this may be a question for your GP. Alternatively you may want to call the national sexual health helpline free on 0300 123 7123. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:46 pm

Re: Im not sure if i had or have chlamydia

Tania7894 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:45 pm
3 years ago I've been tested positive for chlamydia (anus) then my boyfriend went to doctor and he was negative. However we was taking medications. Right now I've taken test but from blood and it said I'm negative. Is it possible to have this disease only in anus or vagina?Because I'm not sure if I should take the test again but from samples not fromblood.
Perhaps the infection cured over time in you. Sometimes things go away by themselves. In any case its a good thing, right.

3 posts