Redness on tip of penis

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Dachie92

by Dachie92 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:40 pm

Redness on tip of penis

I have recently been having issues with red marks appearing on the head of my penis. The marks are painless and have no symptoms. A few weeks ago the redness was in a different place, it faded and now has appeared in the pictures shown. It tends to be much more red after showering or ejaculation. Can anyone shed some light on this? I do not believe it is an std as I have only slept with one person (girlfriend) in the last 8 months and this has only started about a month ago. I have ordered an std home test kit to be certain and waiting to see a gp.

Dachie92

by Dachie92 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:44 pm

Resolved

Resolved

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:43 pm

Re: Redness on tip of penis

Dachie92 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:40 pm
I have recently been having issues with red marks appearing on the head of my penis. The marks are painless and have no symptoms. A few weeks ago the redness was in a different place, it faded and now has appeared in the pictures shown. It tends to be much more red after showering or ejaculation. Can anyone shed some light on this? I do not believe it is an std as I have only slept with one person (girlfriend) in the last 8 months and this has only started about a month ago. I have ordered an std home test kit to be certain and waiting to see a gp.
It happens with vigorous masturbation, most of the time. Sometimes you wont feel pain, other times the pain will come later. In any case its okay, and will cure over time.

Sliverbells36

by Sliverbells36 on Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:55 am

Re: Redness on tip of penis

I have had similar spells like you,My head would turn read when I would masterbation more than once.

4 posts