What are these on my foreskin

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Tweetmill

by Tweetmill on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:11 am

What are these on my foreskin

I woke up this morning to see this. I've had something like this before but its usually only a few bumps max. It usually just turns into tiny open sores and then go away. It's never on the head of my penis, just on the foreskin area and as you can see I'm uncircumcised. I went to the doctor once a year ago when it started and the PA was certain it was balantis and just had me use otc creams but since this reoccurs periodically I'm concerned it could be something worse. They never crust up or get hard. Rarely I'll have redness on the head of my penis but no bumps will be there. I also noticed they seem to appear a day or two after masturbation or sex.
Attachments
skin.jpg
skin.jpg (24.2 KiB) Viewed 5473 times
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: pic too big

adimanav88

by adimanav88 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:38 pm

Re: What are these on my foreskin

It may be because of some reaction or side effect.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Re: What are these on my foreskin

Tweetmill wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:11 am
I woke up this morning to see this. I've had something like this before but its usually only a few bumps max. It usually just turns into tiny open sores and then go away. It's never on the head of my penis, just on the foreskin area and as you can see I'm uncircumcised. I went to the doctor once a year ago when it started and the PA was certain it was balantis and just had me use otc creams but since this reoccurs periodically I'm concerned it could be something worse. They never crust up or get hard. Rarely I'll have redness on the head of my penis but no bumps will be there. I also noticed they seem to appear a day or two after masturbation or sex.
The reason why it appears after sex, is because it has to do with the veins in your penis. Blood flow is important, if it hasnt gone over time, speak to your GP.

3 posts