How to regain my strength down there?

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
desjua88

by desjua88 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:13 am

How to regain my strength down there?

I’m a 32 year old guy who's somewhat in shape, and for the past ~7 years I’ve been experiencing a weak urine stream, and short lasting erections not strong enough for penetration.

This is probably related to chronically masturbating my whole life... I’ve tried some supplements but nothing has helped and I don’t wanna see a doctor, so I was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations that can help with my problem?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:24 am

Re: How to regain my strength down there?

Hi desjua88,

Thank you for your post. We do hope someone will recognise your symptoms or have some ideas of what it may be and reply to your post soon. As this has been going on a while, we would urge you to visit your Dr who may decide to refer you to a urologist. It could possibly be something called erectile dysfunction. Please find some info here:

https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/b ... sfunction/

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

gregory56

by gregory56 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:26 pm

You should see a urologist. It might be something related to your prostate.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:30 pm

desjua88 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:13 am
I’m a 32 year old guy who's somewhat in shape, and for the past ~7 years I’ve been experiencing a weak urine stream, and short lasting erections not strong enough for penetration.

This is probably related to chronically masturbating my whole life... I’ve tried some supplements but nothing has helped and I don’t wanna see a doctor, so I was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations that can help with my problem?
I know why you do not want to see a doctor. Even having the penis checked can be very uncomfortable, diagnosis of the penis can also be uncomfortable. I think there is a slight blockage somewhere in your genital system. Its an opinion. Go see the doctor, or at least talk about your problem. I do not know what kind of cream or tablet will help the situation. What you could do is as you pee hold the penis hard so the pee doesnt come out. After 10 seconds let your hand go and the blockage should clear. If it does not, see the GP.

david.ford16@yahoo.com

by david.ford16@yahoo.com on Wed May 18, 2022 5:59 am

Initially you should find out the cause of your problem. Sometimes it can happen due to anxiety or stress which can make difficult to get or maintain an erection. Such feelings can distract people from their sexual intimacy. During such time, men feel less excited about sex. Then you should talk your GP about everything you felt.

5 posts