loss of ejaculation feeling age 46

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Oldguy2020

by Oldguy2020 on Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:30 am

loss of ejaculation feeling age 46

hi all, im new here, im 46

i would search but dont really know what to call it.

over the last 6 years i have been slowly loosing the feeling of ejaculation. at this point, i can tell its happening but it doesnt feel much different that urinating.

also note. starting when i was around 12 i would get the ocasional pain in the prostate area and beck then it was so bad i would roll around on the ground til it faded, potentially 5-10 minutes. in my early 30s, i realized that if I ejaculated when the pain was happening that the pain would fade quickly, as in 1 minute after ejaculation compared to 5-10 minutes without.
now i can tell when the pain would be happening but it is faded so much even without ejaculation, i assume the prostate area is going numb.

another symptom, back in the day i could start urinating and if i tried to stop the flow, alot of pain would happen in the prostate area, now today....
i can start stop start stop flow and theres really no pain at all from that area.

is there a name for this problem? what's the solution if any?

thank you for reading

drewbkatarza

by drewbkatarza on Wed May 26, 2021 1:33 am

Re: loss of ejaculation feeling age 46

Have you seen a urologist? Sounds like prostatitis to me. But I'm not a Dr.

GibsonMichel

by GibsonMichel on Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:41 am

any changes yet?

LucasBlack78

by LucasBlack78 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:14 am

It's a severe issue; you need to visit an urologist immediately. Instead of finding answers here, consult a professional. He may recommend you a most effective ed treatment for prostate problem.

4 posts