I am a 17 year old male that needs help about his sexual life

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
PleaseHelpMe

by PleaseHelpMe on Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:09 am

I am a 17 year old male that needs help about his sexual life

I am a 17 year old male concerned about the time he can last in bed. Recently i’ve started my sexual life(before that i was a virgin) and i’ve had sex already 3 times. These 3 times i’ve lasted for about 3-5 minutes. My question is will i start lasting longer after i will have more sex? Will i start lasting longer as the time passes?

Yuuki Rito

by Yuuki Rito on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:55 am

Re: I am a 17 year old male that needs help about his sexual life

No, Having more sex doesn't mean you will last more longer in bed. There are a lot of things which can Help you last longer, but first you have to prioritise your partner's pleasure, have a lot of foreplay and once you make them get off after that it won't matter even if you last 5mins. As for lasting longer i suggest you practice edging while masterbating. It helps a lot and it helps you control your ejaculation. One more thing you can do is pulling out when you feel like you are about to ejaculate and do other things like kissing or whatever you are into till you calm down a bit, once you are calm down you can go again in a different position. Lastly there are supplements but you are too young for it and i Don't think you need them.

Hope this helps
Last edited by Yuuki Rito on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

guspaljelon

by guspaljelon on Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:09 pm

PleaseHelpMe wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:09 am
I am a 17 year old male concerned about the time he can last in bed. Recently i’ve started my sexual life(before that i was a virgin) and i’ve had sex already 3 times. These 3 times i’ve lasted for about 3-5 minutes. My question is will i start lasting longer after i will have more sex? Will i start lasting longer as the time passes?
It is true that you will start lasting longer when you have more sex. However, you can start living longer now if you follow a few tips. To begin with, you need to exercise your penis regularly. If you are able to add some oil to your penis. Many options are available, such as medicine, the Penis Sleeve, the cock ring, and the delay spray. As a result of my experience, I recommend this cock ring and delay spray. Wear it just before you start playing. But the delay spray needs to be used at least 20 minutes before playing.

JessieJimenez@proton.me

by JessieJimenez@proton.me on Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:45 am

It's ok to have sex under 10 min, if you want longer, you should work with your mind and imagination.

4 posts