Had a Lump in Scrotum for Over 2 Years But Could be 3yr

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
m a thompson

by m a thompson on Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:04 pm

Had a Lump in Scrotum for Over 2 Years But Could be 3yr

Hello I'm trying to reach out and I don't know what best forums to go on, but I'm looking for someone who could point me in the right direction or any men who've had the same experience as me who found out what it was so I have a good idea of what it most probably is apart from seeing my doctor who I'll still try to see. I've already seen my doctor you see and what it is is I have a lump in my scrotum that's about the size of a single grain of rice, but I couldn't find it just before I went to see him though still went. He couldn't find anything wrong and I did mention I've no libido, but he said nothing. Since then I've found it and thought it may have been because I was taking anti-inflammatories at the time as well as Yarrow Tea, but after months of taking that it's still there but thought maybe that's why I couldn't find it at the time. I'm in my early 40s and it was around 40 I noticed something in my scrotum, but passed it off then suddenly over night it's as if I have no urges or can get aroused. The best way to described it is you know like if you don't relieve yourself after so long then it feels tender to the touch well it's not there and basically can do without it altogether without it bothering me. Good if you don't want sexual frustration, but this happened at a time of me meeting someone and I wasn't able to perform. Any help please and thanks. Mark