Wife dont like semen

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
xvkxx1111

by xvkxx1111 on Wed May 10, 2023 8:48 am

Wife dont like semen

I am 35 year male and married for 3 years.
My problem is that my wife find semen very disgusting so much so that she dont like even watching it. Even when we masturbate on video call if i cum on myself see find it very disgusting and urge me to clean it immediately.
She give me oral but with condom on only. She masterbate me either with condom on or without it but nearly all time i have to finish myself as either she get tired or i get mood off seeing her repulson from my semen (she make wierd faces as my semen will cum on her hand).
I have fantasies for oral sex without condom as condom takes away all sensation and to cum on her body which is out of question and all this just kill my mood.
Her replusion is so much even if she see precum on glans she will clean it midway of foreplay and run to bathroom to wash hands.
It is mandatory to clean up before and after sex and change bedsheet if there is semen or vaginal fluid on it.
I have all discussed it with her what i want but she can't get rid of her semen replusion.
Now sex have become boring for me as i can't fulfill my fantasies.
Hassle of cleaning up before and after sex is so much now i feel sex as a burden and just good with masterbating alone.
We are currently in long distance relationship and i think so much to sex with her when i m far away but when i m with her i now just don't feel like having sex.
This all just start to frustate me now. What should i do.