A scared Woman

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
samthompson17

by samthompson17 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:50 pm

A scared Woman

have had not had sex with my other half for the past year and now a year and a month, I thought it was because of me and I was going to leave him until he told me he is having serious problems masterbating hes gotten pills from boots and they dont work I am seriously worried there may be something else wrong, what if it is me. I keep thinking what if j lo was in bed with him could he get it up then. Hes going to see the dr about it but is delaying it as hes to shy. We tried again last night again and he never managed I tried my best and I just feel lonely and sad and he feels half a man. Its putting a strain on us :?

RosyHannah

by RosyHannah on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Re: A scared Woman

Hello there - just wanted to offer some support in the form of a response to your post.

I can see that you realise the best form of action here is to see your GP and discuss this issue with him, do reassure your partner that it is a very common problem and one which GP's very often see. I have also seen that you managed to get a response to your question in our talkhealth online clinic. In case you have not had a chance to look at the repsonses I have included the link directly below.

viewtopic.php?f=527&t=5321

In the meantime there are other areas of talkhealth which may provide some support for you both, I have included some links below.

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... /index.php

Also try not to worry, stress and anxiety can contribute to these things and do visit again to let us know how you are getting on.

Rosy

TesoroDetection

by TesoroDetection on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:48 pm

As someone who has experienced ED, I want to try to alleviate some of your fears real quick.

I've had problems with keeping an erection or ejaculated with several of my past partners. I was still -insanely- attracted to them, and in a couple of cases, I was head over heels in love with them. The problem had nothing to do with what I thought of the person emotionally or physically. Which makes it even more frustrating.

The real sucky thing is that once the problem happens a single time, it tends to spiral out of control because of worry, frustration, fear of it happening again, fear of ruining the relationship - all feelings that compound the problem on a psychological level.

We always have a tendency to see a problem and immediately say "oh crap! Who caused this???" Then we play the blame game, often without any malicious intent. But it's most likely -no one's- fault. It could be general stress, or a physiological issue.

buygenericrx

by buygenericrx on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 am

It is a hard time for you and him, and i think he needs you the most at this point. There are many drugs out in market today that could treat ED smoothly. Kamagra 100mg, kamagra oral jelly are some of it. consulting a doctor is must to be sure if the problem is physical or psychological.

EDDoctorOnline

by EDDoctorOnline on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 am

Most men still choose a sedentary lifestyle despite knowing its dire consequences. A study has revealed that more than 50% of men develop ED because of physical inactivity and unhealthy eating habits. ED is the inability to get or maintain an erection for sexual activity. There are various reasons that can result in erectile dysfunction—diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, obesity, high cholesterol, insomnia, anxiety, etc...

5 posts