Log In Register

Talk Men’s Healthtalkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > sexual health

sexual health

Moderator: talkhealth

infection on my genital area

Postby adipatel on Fri May 23, 2014 12:09 pm

my que is i had sex with my partner n and after 2 day i saw there is 2-4 red sport on my penis head n i dt fell any iching burning sensation there is no liq sperm out,can u tell me tht is there is a any harm in my future life can u sugges sum treatment for tht n( right now i use anti fungal cream)
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Words that may be deemed offensive and of crude nature.
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 11:52 am

Re: infection on my genital area

Postby kumar0_0amit on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:21 pm

It may be simply allergy when you had sex with your partner had you use any protection i mean to say any condom ,many condoms having low quality chemicals that can harm our skins that may be a reason if you use any condom or if you not use that then don't late go and consult to any doctor .
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: infection on my genital area

Postby buygenericrx on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Having red spots on your penis can simply be infection. Always use condom to avoid such infection. If you feel itching or burning then visit a doctor.
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:21 am

Re: infection on my genital area

Postby EDDoctorOnline on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 am

You can consult your GP first, he or she will give good advice for your health issue.
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 am
Location: 2001 East 1st St, Ste 104, Santa Ana, CA, USA

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest