Dry Hair Problems

Moderator: talkhealth

15 posts
ElvaPero

by ElvaPero on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:40 am

Dry Hair Problems

my hair are very dry and i am very serious about it tell me how i can i make them good and more healthy

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Re: Dry Hair Problems

Thank you for your question.

Dry hair can be an issue - do you have other symptoms along side dry hair? Such as an itchy scalp, dandruff or hair loss perhaps.

Hopefully a member of the talkhealth community can offer some advice.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

JonesMiller

by JonesMiller on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:04 pm

yeah! i have the same problem and too much hair fall.and also pimples are on my head.

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:43 am

For shine and softness of hair use products that don't contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Ammonium Laureth Sulfate. Although Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is derived from palm and coconut oil, it has been linked to skin irritation and hair loss. Try to use natural ingredients because they will restore your hair natural oils to your hair and are relatively easy to find.

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:13 am

Three tablespoons of coconut oil and sweet hot comb the hair from root to tip Washing takes away natural oils secreted by your scalp and dries out your hair. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and let the oil sit for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse. Full of antioxidants, working coconut oil to soften dry and damaged cuticles and locking to shine. Life should not be boring and no hair! It's time to shine! Open the cabinet and start mixing, so sit back and enjoy its natural glow.

embermoon

by embermoon on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 am

I am nearly 30 years old and i loss my some part of my hair when i was 23. Ever since losing those hair they never came back but my rest of the head still grows hair. Is this normal? What could have happened that stopped my gone hair from growing again and what can i do to give it a try except for hair transplant.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello embermoon and thank you for posting in our forums.

It would be worthwhile making an appointment to see your doctor to find out about treatments that are available for you. There are also a number of over-the-counter products so you could talk with your pharmacist. These healthcare professionals should be able to help you.

In the meantime, you may want to take a look at some of the information we have on talkmenshealth that is specifically about hair loss - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... r_loss.php

We also ran an online clinic on hair loss that may also be helpful - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... r_loss.php

Please let us know how you get on.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

BrownMason

by BrownMason on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:23 am

Same hear. What should i do, to stop this?

rajithp105

by rajithp105 on Wed May 23, 2018 5:39 am

First start oiling hair regularly. It might be because your hair scalp has become extremely dry. Use Castor oil and olive oil to the scalp. It's because those are extremely moisturizing. Make sure to visit a trichologist to get a diagnosis of your scalp before it gets serious. Don't panic it shouldn't be really troublesome.

ericpartlu

by ericpartlu on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:27 am

You scalp gonna too dry, you have to start oiling your scalp with castor oil and olive oil. If you don't find any best results then you have to consult with dermatologist about this problem. 8-)

15 posts