Hair loss problems

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
RachelThorpe

by RachelThorpe on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Hair loss problems

I am suffering from grey and thinning of hair and also I have little hair fall. Please list a complete diet chart for the complete week to gain the required vitamins and minerals & protein.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: Hair loss problems

Hi RachelThorpe

Thank you for your recent post. Please have a look at our free support programme myhairloss for additional advice and support, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/hair_loss.php.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog

Sonukashyap1

by Sonukashyap1 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:31 pm

What is hair loss?

Hair grows everywhere on the human skin except on the palms of our hands and the soles of our feet, but many hairs are so fine they're virtually invisible.

What causes hair loss?

If you have a family history of baldness, you may have this type of hair loss. Certain sex hormones can trigger hereditary hair loss. It may begin as early as puberty.

In some cases, hair loss may occur with a simple halt in the cycle of hair growth. Major illnesses, surgeries, or traumatic events can trigger hair loss. However, your hair will usually start growing back without treatment.

Types of Hair Loss
  • Involutional alopecia

Androgenic alopecia

Alopecia areata

Alopecia Universalis

Trichotillomania

Telogen effluvium

Scarring alopec
ias
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

davidbrad

by davidbrad on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:53 am

I have another case which is different from this one.
All my family members have healthy and fine hair but about year ago, i started losing hair from the side and middle of my top head and at time it looks like someone just pull some hair out of middle of my head.

Justify-content

by Justify-content on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:28 am

What do you think of the fue in Turkey's procedure? I will be there soon and want to do a hair transplant. I also learn more here How to check the reliability of this information?

5 posts