Hair loss

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
JRendon5

by JRendon5 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 pm

Hair loss

Hello,
My name is John and I'm 28 years old and I'm worried that I'm losing hair. I have tried treatments to recover hair loss and they have not worked for me. Does anyone know any treatment with results?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:54 am

Re: Hair loss

Hi JRendon5

Thank you for your post. We have a hair loss section within our men's health forum which you may find helpful, https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... .php?f=262.

We also run regular online clinics and ask the expert sessions, in August we ran an ask the expert session specifically for hair loss, we've included the link so you can see the questions asked and answered which you also find helpful, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... cia_19.php.

And last but not least our wonderful members also have the opportunity to see your post and respond directly.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

PrincessSnow

by PrincessSnow on Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:22 am

Yeah, I had suffered from the hair loss problem, too. That was due to my frequent styling my hair. I would not do that if I knew it could result in such a concern. I used to dye my hair and curl them with hot curling iron, phew, that hurt my hair a lot. So now, I try to avoid styling my hair, or even I have to, I go for the softest way. For example, I remove hair dye with vitamin C shampoo rather than strong hair dye remover. I curl my hair with heatless curlers such as curling rods.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

divinewarrior31@gmail.com

by divinewarrior31@gmail.com on Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:42 pm

Hey John I know in America they actually have hair transplant surgery. That actually does a decent job.

oliverjames666

by oliverjames666 on Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:49 pm

why does my hair grow so slow? Vitamin deficiency may cause it. You may think your diet prevents vitamin insufficiency. A small deficit might delay hair development. Vitamins aren't obvious. Malnutrition affects many. Vitamin shortages are most likely caused by poor diet and lack of vitamin supplements in food.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:27 pm

My sister has suffered severe hairloss. There is no known "cure" for a lack of a better word. You can REDUCE the extent of your hairloss, but you can't completely stop it. However, a healthy diet and vitamin supplements will assist hair growth.

I wish there was a cure: my sister would've been cured by now if there were.

6 posts