Hair loss or baldness treatment

Moderator: talkhealth

44 posts
zoyaafrica

by zoyaafrica on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Hair loss or baldness treatment

I am from africa my parents are living there.i live here.i faced a big problem to treat my hair.i found the solution with NuhairRxI recommend all my relatives.They are thankful to me.

rajithp105

by rajithp105 on Wed May 23, 2018 5:31 am

Regular exercise, stress free life, Nutritious food are the key of healthy hair.If hair fall starts and quality of hair deteriorate, you can try below given treatments.

PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma): In this, we take the blood sample then keep inside a centrifugal to increase the number of platelets in the plasma, When It gets increased 5-6 times of normal platelet count. Get injected into the scalp.

LHT(Laser Hair Therapy): In this, Low wave length laser is used to stimulate hair growth and convert resting phase of hair to active phase. laser(Light energy) improve their regenerating power and they regain their health.

Medication(Supplements): Iron, calcium, multi vitamins, essential amino acids, biotin are helpful to delay hair fall and improve the quality of hairs.

Mesotherapy: Application of derma roller along with hair product of individual doctor choice.

Hair Serums: Good quality hair serums are helpful up to some extent.

drrajindersingh

by drrajindersingh on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:43 am

Yes there are some good natural ways by which you can stop hair fall. But sometimes due to genetics people lose their hair at a very early age..So in this case you can go for hair transplant treatment.

drrajindersingh

by drrajindersingh on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:53 am

You can consult a good dermatologist if you are suffering from baldness or receding hairline..

allstarchuck

by allstarchuck on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:14 am

The only two drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat hair loss are minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia). You might want to try these.
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.

sachink177

by sachink177 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:19 am

Changing your diet and adding foods rich in iron, zinc, biotin & vitamin C, D, E will help you cope with hair loss problem. Along with diet change, you can adopt a stress-free diet plan which will also result in reduced hair loss.

britneyjoseph21

by britneyjoseph21 on Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 am

1. Eat loads of fruits and green vegetables

2. Apply warm coconut oil to hair and scalp.

3. Apply aloevera juice to hair. Wear a shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes. Then rinse off with cool water.

4. Mix a little amount of raw honey to the shampoo. It will prevent hair fall.

5.Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and two teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix them well and apply to the hair and scalp. Wear a shower cap and leave it on for 1 hour. Rinse off with cool water.

6. Apply onion paste to hair.

7.Use clean combs and change your combs every 6 months.

8. Do yoga poses for hair growth

13 Powerful Yoga Poses to Prevent Hair Loss Naturally

14.Finax can help to reduce your hair loss.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:25 am

Hey,about 85% of men will have major hair thinning by the time they're 50. Some guys start to lose theirs before they turn 21.There’s a clear link between lighting up and how fast male-pattern baldness gets worse. So if you’re looking for one more good reason to quit, add early hair loss to the list.

mohitsinghdlh

by mohitsinghdlh on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:58 am

Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness. If you're losing your hair and are you looking for hair loss treatments? You Should Consult with a Doctor or a Expert

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:42 am

HAIR loss is more common than you might think. We can lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day without noticing. There are a number of ways to prevent hair loss. Here are the ways.
Quit Smoking and Save Your Hair?
Hair Loss Medication
Stay Positive
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

44 posts