Hair loss or baldness treatment

Moderator: talkhealth

44 posts
jenn33er

by jenn33er on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Re: Hair loss or baldness treatment

That´s what I ask myself too. My boyfriend also have problem with extreeme hair loss, how to prevent that?? He started to be so unsecure about himself because of that. I want to help him, so I started to research all kinds possibilities. Any suggestions are good, we will try all what is in our power...

megaupdated

by megaupdated on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 pm

hi i must say rather going for conventional medical treatment , i'll prefer to go fo natural treatment as it has no side effect and good positive results i assured because i have used it myself.
Last edited by talkhealth on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

Justify-content

by Justify-content on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:27 am

What do you think of the fue in Turkey's procedure? I will be there soon and want to do a hair transplant

robertburrell

by robertburrell on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:59 pm

My hair has been getting thinner over the years. Also, patchy spots have developed due to hair loss.. I have tried literally every hair growth solution and treatments. Most products, name it iv tried it. None has had any success. Any success is purely physiological as i was desperate to see any strands that may of appeared. Ultimately nothing has made my hair grow back and iv come to accept it....When I go out with my wife, to parties, bars, meetings with clients I have found a solution that works for me perfectly. It is a temporary hair colorant that I simply use to brush over my thinning and patchy areas in my hair. It covers those areas and makes me look like I have a full head of hair. It lasts all day and does not come up. I don't think this would be for everyone as you literally have to apply it everyday or the days you wish to have a full head of hair and then have to wash it out in the evenings but it does the job for me! I buy there products from my local hair store and I think they are stocked in hair stores all around the country.

44 posts