Hair transplant

Moderator: talkhealth

12 posts
MelissaYoung

by MelissaYoung on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:10 am

Hair transplant

Hi. I have been suffering from hair loss since last 3 years. Now it's like only few hairs are remaining. I am tired of trying all those hair care items. I don't think they are useful, they never worked on my hair. Actually, I have a plan to undergo a hair transplant. Toronto is the exact place where we live in now. I saw a clinic centre board "Seager Hair transplant" yesterday when I was passing through. And the clinic is nearby my home. So I think it is better to undergo a transplantation over there.
But I would like to know more about hair transplant.
If any one have experience doing the same, please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

john214571

by john214571 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: Hair transplant

This is fact if it is good treatment to get back loss hair. there number of clinics in all the world that providing hair transplant surgery to recover baldness problem, i mean this treatment can done in under expert of hair transplant surgeon. so when you will go for this treatment then first take proper advice from any people who done that surgery from expert doctor.

alisha1234

by alisha1234 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 am

Hair treatment is updated with new techniques to treat alopecia areata which can occur in teenage or young adults. Follicular Transfer methods are safe and famous among many procedures.

hopjacob12

by hopjacob12 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 am

MelissaYoung wrote:Hi. I have been suffering from hair loss since last 3 years. Now it's like only few hairs are remaining. I am tired of trying all those hair care items. I don't think they are useful, they never worked on my hair. Actually, I have a plan to undergo a hair transplant. Toronto is the exact place where we live in now. I saw a clinic centre board "Seager Hair transplant" yesterday when I was passing through. And the clinic is nearby my home. So I think it is better to undergo a transplantation over there.
But I would like to know more about hair transplant cost
If any one have experience doing the same, please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.
Millions of people all over the world are affected by hair loss, and it's not only the males that suffer this condition as even females are affected by this problem. Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems. Balding is genetic and hereditary. But there are lots of treatments are available for hair loss.
Hair Transplant surgery is very safe nowadays and also famous celebrity go with hair transplant surgery to get their natural hair look back. In hair transplant surgery hair take from the donor area of the head transplanted on the bald area where hair need to be grow.

Pa!15151

by Pa!15151 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:13 am

I've tried going to a hair transplant clinics. I can see the result is better than I expected.
Ada

kumar0_0amit

by kumar0_0amit on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Hair transplant now a days very popular going through , if any medicines are not affected on you i said that you go for hair transplant but at better clinic and with an experienced doctor .

kumar0_0amit

by kumar0_0amit on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Hair transplant now a days very common you can try hair transplant for your hair hair growth it's better to some hair compare to nothing .

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:01 pm

I don't know about any clinic in Toronto but i can tell you one of the best surgical clinic in Dubai .Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is best place to go for Hair Transplant as they have highly skilled and experienced surgeons.For more details and for free consultation visit website .

rajithp105

by rajithp105 on Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 am

Hair Transplant is a surgery to regrow hair on the bald area. This surgery is performed to cover the bald area and regrow new hair on those area. This surgery is performed by expert surgeons. There are different techniques involved in hair transplant like FUE Follicular Unit Extraction and FUT Follicular Unit transplantation. The method of performing the surgery differs however both gives the same results.

The surgeon and patient can mutually understand and select which technique to opt for depending upon the requirements and area to be treated. The surgeon first makes making and then starts the procedure. The surgery takes around 2 - 5 hours depending upon the area to cover. It may also require multiple sittings.

Hair transplant is a procedure where the hair follicles from the back or the sides are removed and transplanted in the bald area. Soon after the surgery the hair starts shedding after the surgery but this is temporary and common one need not worry for this but one the new hair grows after this there are no chances of hair fall. The hair that transplanted are long lasting as it is your own hair that is been transplanted.

12 posts