Worried about boyfriend with painful testicles

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
JoJo81

by JoJo81 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Worried about boyfriend with painful testicles

Hi,

My boyfriend has been having pain in his testicles for a couple of weeks. As it hasn't passed he has gone to see his GP. The GP has said he needs to go for a scan to see if anything can be seen. He has said not to worry if nothing shows up as this can be quite normal and it may just be an infection in his body.

I am worried, firstly in case it is cancer although he has no lumps. Secondly, if nothing shows up what happens next? Something was causing the problem so how can they just say "not to worry its common"?

For him to go to the doctor i know he must be worried as he very rarely see's his GP.

Has anyone else been in this situation who can advise me on what will happen. Thanks

Trickyninja

by Trickyninja on Sat May 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Re: Worried about boyfriend with painful testicles

Is it the testicle or the tube?

I've had chronic testicular pain (actual medical term if you what to search yourself), doctors had me through ultrasound, GUM (sex health) clinic, prostrate exam. They just have to rule out any issues - bad news though, ultrasound is mainly done by women :oops: . The prostrate check isn't that bad.

kumar0_0amit

by kumar0_0amit on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Worried about boyfriend with painful testicles

All things are going good but pain may be a normal pain and if you consult your GP already then wait for the report after that any one says what is happening .

3 posts