Best way to loss weight

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

25 posts
chrisski33

by chrisski33 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Re: Best way to loss weight

muscler44 wrote:Hi. :D
One of the best ways for me is to mix some "Bragg" apple cider vinegar,and some organic honey in equal parts.Put in a jar,store in the fridge.
First thing in the morning after rinsing out my mouth,i pour 2-3 tspns in an 8oz glass of water-stir then drink-30 mins before my breakfast.
Its an inexpensive way to lose/maintain your weight.There are more ways ,but some cost more.I,m currently looking for a weightloss way to build more muscle,because that is by far the best way to lose weight.
does drinking this apple cider really work? heard alot about it with no real proof tbh

Jack_Ray

by Jack_Ray on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:23 pm

I personally give more weightage to diet in reducing body fat.A good low carb diet with cardio workout is a very good combo for weight loss.

hchytd22

by hchytd22 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Exercise and diet are key for weight loss and optimal health - but what you eat is more important to shed pounds. Specifically, you need not cut calories or eat like a rabbit, but rather diminishing the amount of processed foods (i.e. sugar and flour) will have the most dramatic effect. Clean eating whole natural foods (vegetables, low sugar fruits, meat, eggs, nuts, and healthy fats) are what we have always thrived on - and I have never met someone who omitted sugar and flour for awhile that did not get significant results - period. The reason some vegans are overweight is b/c some supplement the lack of animal proteins and fats with processed flour and sugar. Try it - and see for yourself. Don't starve yourself or avoid healthy fats and proteins.

Mazoli_IC

by Mazoli_IC on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:27 pm

I was fortunate to not have weight issues UNTIL recently. The last 3 years I have put on an extra 25 to 30 pounds. One of the reasons for the weight gain is because I have a chronic disease called Interstitial Cystitis (IC), also known as Painful Bladder Syndrome. Dealing with the symptoms of IC has made me less active. I try to get outdoors and walk but that is the extent to my exercising. Also, my food choices are not the healthiest. I go for quick and easy which usually results in me eating fast food. It is a vicious cycle. I do not eat well or exercise much because of my disease; however, if I ate healthier and exercised more, I will feel better.

I started writing a blog to share my story and experiences with Interstitial Cystitis (IC). This blog allows me to provide support and encouragement to others who suffer from IC or any other chronic disease.

https://treatinginterstitialcystitis.wordpress.com/

Adding on extra pounds is something that will not make my situation better. Being disciplined is hard but the payoff is worth it!

georgewhittington

by georgewhittington on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:20 am

Its not going to happen with only running or doing cardio. You have to do a proper diet also. With all these you also need to do weight training, as it will help you burn fats faster.

theteaguy

by theteaguy on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

I am not a doctor or a physician, but I understand how herbal teas are a massive aid in the weight loss area. They can be made up of many combinations of vitamins and antioxidants, served hot or cold, and can be made as smoothies as well (but not so much as a lactose based shake).
Ideally the goal in weight loss is to boost the breakdown of adipose tissue to use more of the stored energy in fat cells before they're burned away, and that's where we need a boost in noradrenaline (norepinepherine) by ingesting tyrosine rich foods (usually most animal products).
While dieting is important in it's own way, real weight loss results come from body detox methods applied to a chosen diet regimen. It's not all about eating less, but more about eating properly along with exercise. Don't completely eliminate something from your diet unless it is known to be filled with byproducts because everything we eat has it's place in the food pyramid- just moderate how much you indulge in it.
Best wishes!
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

jemsson57

by jemsson57 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:21 am

I am Assuming your meaning, Simple way you can lose your Weight
1. Morning Walk
2. Daily exercises
3.limited food

an easy way you can lose your weight.

Thank you.

AngelColvin

by AngelColvin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:07 pm

The best way to lose weight is a combination of healthy diet and right exercises(mostly cardio). If you don't have time for exercises, you should at least walk a bit more or improve daily physical activity.

rondusherin

by rondusherin on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:59 pm

The best for weight loss is slow swimming. Because, when you because when you swim your body uses all your muscles. You need swim every day for 30 minutes and in a few months you will lose weight.

drrajindersingh

by drrajindersingh on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:45 pm

A low-calorie diet is the best way to lose weight.

25 posts