Log In Register

Talk Men’s Healthtalkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > general men's health discussions

general men's health discussions

Moderator: talkhealth

Help urgently needed, possible dermatitis or eczema?

Postby CJ123456 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:50 pm


I'm having some issues down there and I wondered if anybody would be kind enough to give me advice regarding it.

Slightly raised, red, irritated looking scaly skin in the bottom region of the penis glands

Raised spots and red, irritated looking, slightly (less) scaly area around the urethra

Raised little spots on the foreskin much lower down, not sure if it is connected to the other symptoms.

These symptoms have been present in their current form for a while (well over 12 months I think). Friction and soap can make them slightly more noticeable for a very short period of time, but generally they are very much always there and nothing seems to really affect the symptoms. Although they are a tiny bit more sensitive than the surrounding tissue to touch, and although I said they look inflamed and irritated, I have never experienced any discomfort whatsoever because of the symptoms.

I thought thrush originally but I have used 2% clotrimazole for 14 days two/three times a day, and taken quite a few flucanzole 150mg tablets during that time, so if it was thrush I presume that would have sorted it out - it didn't make even a slight difference.

It can't be any form of STI or STD as I have not been sexually active, mainly because of this.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Re: Help urgently needed, possible dermatitis or eczema?

Postby fedupwithmickeytaking45 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:54 am

Hi just read this and if it was me i would probably go and see my GP, no need to be embarrassed but you need to look after you todger mate!
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:49 am

Re: Help urgently needed, possible dermatitis or eczema?

Postby talkhealth on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:11 am

Hi CJ123456

Thank you for your post. We would agree with fedupwithmickeytaking45 and would definitely recommend a visit to your GP.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
User avatar
Posts: 1379
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest